From May through October, Entrada Institute holds Saturday evening events for those interested in learning more about the natural, historical and cultural heritage of the Colorado
Plateau. In addition, festivals and other events are held throughout the year.
The Saturday Sunset Series is supported through generous individual and corporate donations, Wayne County Business Association, Wayne County Travel, the Utah Arts Council, the Utah Humanities Council, and the National Endowment for the Arts. Some of our programs are offered in partnerships with groups such as Capitol Reef National Park.
Check out our Winter/Spring Programs focusing Cultural Heritage topics.
Throughout the year, we also sponsor many Special Events. To learn more, go to the specific event pages: Arts and the Park, BIFF, Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival, Harvest Time Scarecrow Festival, Heritage Starfest, Take the Stage: Youth Music, Women’s Redrock Music Festival, and Workshops.
We offer sponsorships of both individual events and festivals. For more information or to suggest an event, contact us.
2018 Sunset Series & Special Events
Below is the preliminary program, the full program will be available soon.
Click the poster for a larger view.
On Facebook, you’ll also find photo albums of our events including:
- Pioneer Day Celebration: Behind the Scenes, Steve Taylor, Antique Quilt Display, Sheep Wagon Display, Picnic Potluck, Pioneer Program, Antique Quilt Collection
- Strawbale Workshop: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4
- Sunset Series: Paula Swain
- Arts and the Park: Getting Started, Evening Watercolor, Capitol Reef, Another Fun Day, Day into Night, Gallery Walk, Art Auction, Winners
- Sunset Series: Paul Davis
- Sunset Series: Wayne Bingham
- Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Sunset Series: Dominick Juliano
- Spring Night Sky Monitoring Project
- Entrada’s Adopt a Highway Day
- Economic Development Workshop
- LUGU 2016: Celebrating Local Nonprofits
- LUGU 2016 Evening Music
- LUGU 2016: Youth Performers