In just five days, the floodgates will open and thousands of people from across the state will “point, click and donate” to charitable causes that work to make Utah a truly phenomenal place to live.
The Entrada Institute is pleased to be a part of this annual day of giving. We invite you to join us, and we have created a variety of ways in which you can contribute to programs that celebrate the music, art, natural history and traditions of the Colorado Plateau.
You may donate:
- $25 to “Take the Stage” a youth music festival (18 & younger)
- $25 to Cowboy Poetry & Music Festival
- $25 to Wayne County Harvest Time Scarecrow Festival
- $25 to Art in the Park
- $50 to Women’s Redrock Music Festival
- $100 to Saturday Night Series
- $150 to Artist in Residence
- $150 to Youth Educational Scholarship
- $250 to Underwrite a Capitol Reef Gateway Event
- $500 to Stage, Equipment and Facility Upgrades
Our goal is to raise $7,500 in just one day! But, we know that with supporters like you behind us, that goal is perfectly attainable. If we meet this goal, we will receive a $2,500 matching grant.
Please visit http://loveutgiveut.razoo.com/story/Entrada-Institute-Ut for more information about the work of the Entrada Institute. Elevate your donation impact and send this information to family and friends as every share on social media helps the Entrada Institute raise on average $18 dollars more in program funding.