In just a few days the floodgates will open and thousands of people from across the state will “point, click and donate” to charitable causes that work to make Utah a truly phenomenal place to live.
The Entrada Institute is pleased to be a part of this annual day of giving. We invite you to join us in celebrating our 20th season of programming. We have created a variety of ways in which you can contribute to this year’s line-up of music, art, science, natural history, living traditions and expanded workshop series on the Colorado Plateau.
Donate in support of:
• $10 Friend of Arts, Humanities, and Sciences
• $25 Heritage Starfest at Capitol Reef National Park
• $25 Cowboy Poetry and Music Festival
• $25 Art in the Park: Light on the Reef
• $25 Take the Stage: A Youth Music Festival
• $25 Harvest Time Scarecrow Festival
• $25 Youth Scholarships
• $25 Artist in Residence – Arts and Sciences
• $25 A Family Affair: Family Musicians
• $50 10th Annual Women’s Redrock Music Festival
• $75 Saturday Sunset Series
• $150 New Stage and Equipment
• $250 Entrada Center Development
Our goal is to raise $12,500 in just one day! But, we know that with supporters like you, that goal is perfectly attainable. If we meet this goal, we will receive an additional $2,500 in matching donation funds.
Please visit https://loveutgiveut.razoo.com/story/Entrada-Institute or our home page at www.entradainstitute.org for more information about the work of the Entrada Institute. Your donation has even more impact when you send the Entrada information to family and friends share on social media. Each additional share results in an average of $18 more in program funding.
Come to our Open House at the Robber’s Roost Bookstore in Torrey between 1-8PM on March 31 to learn more about our informational and educational programs, Wayne County scholarships, and Artist-in-Residence program. Free snacks will be available throughout the day. We’ll be giving away prizes each hour. Local musicians including youth and popular local groups will be performing from 4-8PM.